Qin Tze Wudang Mountain Retreat offers the unique opportunity to learn Qigong, Guqin, and Taiji Quan on Wudang Mountain. A step back in time the retreat is nestled on the hillside of a beautiful valley on Wudang Mountain. From Master Qin Tze’s retreat you not only have stunning views, but also can enjoy hikes all over Wudang Shan and up to the Golden Peak. The Retreat is not only a great place to learn it is also a fun, very authentic place to study Wudang Martial Arts, Music and Longevity practices. Master Qin Tze has a huge wealth of information to share. Students attending this retreat can expect a curriculum that is very heart, and culture centred through Taoist philosophy and Qi cultivation.
Below is a video giving a glimpse of life at the school.
Below is an example of the retreat time table
– A normal training day would begin at 06:30. From 07:00 to 09:00 you will learn Taiji Quan and Qigong.
– From 09:30am morning practice will include personal study, farming and daily Taoist Health practices.
– After lunch you will take part in afternoon study meditation and tea culture.
– Dinner starts at 16:30. After dinner training in Xuan Wu, Wudang Sword, and Taoist Baguazhang.
– From 19:30 to 21:00 evening Gu Qin class.
– This is followed by free time. Bedtime is normally 22:30