This is my list of the best kung fu schools in China for 2017. In this article I have chosen only the very best kung fu schools based on what they offer in terms of training, location, food and how well they cater to kids. Each year we will update this list based our school visits and student reviews.
Consistently the best kung fu school for training in terms of structure, tuition and depth of transmission is WDP China. The instructors are mostly bi or multi lingual. The school training schedule runs 6 days per week. 7 hours per day. You can see a typical training schedule below.
- 06:30 – Get Up
- 07:30-09:40 – Warm Up & Hun Yuan Fa Li, Standing Qigong, Walking Meditation
- 09:50-12:00 – Morning Class
- 16:00-17:30 – Afternoon Class
- 19-00-21:00 – Evening Class
The school curriculum has been systematically developed and taught with modern teaching methods in mind. This curriculum features 8 Trigrams IN-BETWEEN the 4 Instructor-Levels.
Students can choose:
- WDP CLASSIC (All traditional styles with specific basics, qigong, tao lu and style specific applications)
- WDP COMBAT (realistic fighting skills using INTERNAL PRINCIPLES of all styles).
In addition to the regular curriculum the school also has, online training, seminars in sword, push hands, body conditioning, hand conditioning, neigong and much more throughout the year.
To find out which school I recommend for Best Location, Best for Kids and Best for Food. Click here. Learn Kung fu in China with StudyMartialArts.Org
To learn kung fu in China or learn more about any of these schools. Visit the StudyMartialArts.Org website or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org