YEE JEE KIM YEUNG MA: Goat Riding Stance
– Pull in the chest, push out the upper back, and bring in the tail bone.
– Fill the Tan Tien with chi and distribute the strength to all parts of the body.
– Point the knees and toes inward.
– Form a pyramid with the center of gravity in the center.
– Fists are placed by the side of the ribs but not touching the body.
– Sink the elbows, the shoulders, and the waist.
– Hold the head and neck straight and keep the spirit alert.
– Eyes are level, looking straight ahead, and watching all directions.
– The mind is free of distractions and the mood is bright.
– There is no fear when facing the opponent.
– Yee Jee Kim Yeung Ma is the main stance.
– Develop a good foundation for advanced techniques.
View original post 939 more words