The Incredible health benefits and uses for lemons.
- If you are a lemon lover and use it daily, be happy! The juice of one lemon gives you one-third of your day’s total quota of Vitamin C.
- Olive oil + lemon juice = strong nails! Rub the concoction on your nails for a few days and see the results—your nails will shine with good health.
- Rub the cut half of a lemon on your lips at night, and wash off in the morning. No more chapped lips!
- Squeeze lemon juice into plain yogurt and massage the back of your hands and your arms with it for a smoother, brighter complexion. Lemon is also a natural cleanser, so it gets rid of bacteria and germs lurking on the surface of the skin.
- Lemon juice mixed with rose water and a little honey can be applied to acne-affected skin twice daily. The solution clears up acne and brings radiance to skin.
- Feeling anxious or unhappy? Sprinkle a few drops of lemon oil on to a clean handkerchief, and inhale. The oil will quickly replace the negative energy with positive feelings and fresh focus.
- Got a sore in your mouth? Squeeze some lemon juice into a glass of warm water and swirl this around in your mouth for about a minute. Repeat twice daily for at least three to four days. The antibacterial properties of lemon will heal the sore. You can also use this water for gargling if you have a sore throat.
- Lemon’s incredible benefits for your oral health don’t end here! If you have garlic or spicy breath, drink lemon-spiked water for instant fresh breath.
- Lemon tea calms an upset stomach, flushes out toxins, and rejuvenates body and mind.